Friday, October 26, 2007

Erika & Tim

Erika & Tim got married October 13th in Los Angeles. I was so excited to shoot this wedding because I never get to shoot out of Orange County much. Erika got ready at the W hotel in LA (which I was super excited to see), had the ceremony at a church across the street from the hotel and the reception was at Mountian Gate Country Club. Check out some of my favs......

Getting ready




The beautiful girls


And the STUNNING Bride!


I love this shot. We're walking back across the street to the W Hotel for some more photos


At the W Hotel.






Isn't she just stunning??


Tim and the guys


Tim was lookin good too :)














I think this is my favorite






1 comment:

Why? said...

Yes, I agree with the photographer, you were a stunning bride!! I'm sure everything was beautiful...you two make an amzing couple. Thanks for sharing, Lixel.